Black hairs are pretty rare and African hair’s texture is way more different than Asian hair texture. The most emblematic character of the black hair is that it is sturdy and rigid transversally but is very supple length wise.
Do visit https://www.ayurluxe.com/ to find the right hair care treatment for your hairs.
Due to this reason, such kind of hairs often curls tightly and takes up a spiral appearance. The shape of African hair has a resemblance to a twisted oval or ribbon.
Here are some ideas for using natural oils as part of your hair care routine:
- Oil the hair prior to shampooing, this helps to counteract the hair and scalp being stripped of its oils during the shampoo process and will also help to soften the feel of the hair.
- The oil can be applied at room temperature or warmed as a hot oil treatment.
- This is particularly useful for those who have dry, itchy or inflamed conditions, simply apply a small amount of your oils to the scalp and massage in gently.
- This process involves infusing herbs into your chosen oils, then applying the finished product to your hair and scalp.
- Moreover, use deep conditioners of same shampoo brand you use.
- Other than this apply hair treatment masks, henna or indigo color treatments, adding a little oil will help to counteract the effects of other ingredients that might be making your hairs dry like henna or sulphate based shampoos.
- Get your hairs trimmed regularly to remove split ends as it prevents hair breakage, this is also one of the best natural hair treatments for black hair or any other hairs with different texture.
- Whether it’s in cornrow, braids or bun, try not to repeat the same pull-back hairstyle regularly. The stress on the hair may cause it to weaken around the edges.
- Try to avoid the use of heat treatments, chemical relaxers or hot hair drying of your hair.
- Don’t use any hair care product that has any harsh chemical. Only use natural hair care products.
- Avoid use of alcohol based products.
- Cotton pillowcases and sheets help in breakage, use satin or a silk scarf to tie your hair while sleeping.
- Lastly, do not forget to checkout this news post link to fetch more related sources.