Teenage girls love to apply makeup, somehow they get inspired by their older sisters and mothers at home, when they watch them applying makeup and getting ready for special occasions. Children learn things from their elders.
Applying makeup is not a big deal, but chemicals used to make cosmetics are sometimes harsh and can create skins problems and in case of children, parents should take care of everything very carefully, especially while picking cosmetics.
Skin of a child is very soft, so the cosmetics should be picked that are water-based or gel based so that they may not cause any skin problems or rashes on your child’s body.
Generally, parents plan for birthday theme parties and the spa party idea is one of the most prominent ideas of all.
If you are also planning the party with the same theme, be careful and seek for wholesale cosmetics tweens online, because that will be in your budget and you will able to find the right brand suitable for your child’s skin.
Other than this, we have other solutions also, this time try homemade facial mask for kids. Yes! You can easily prepare facial masks at home with home-based ingredients.
Here are the 3 homemade facial masks for kids:
A. Banana Face Mask:
• One Banana
• Peel a banana and add it to a bowl.
• With the help of a fork or a spoon to mash the banana properly, make it a bit mushy.
• Clean your hands first and then apply the mashed banana on your face, avoiding the eyes, and let sit for 10 minutes.
• Rinse face and gently pat dry.
B. Applesauce & Olive Oil Face Mask
• Applesauce – 1/4 cup
• Olive oil Or coconut oil – 2 tbsp
• Mix applesauce and olive oil in a bowl properly.
• Use clean hands to apply to the face, avoiding the eyes.
• Leave it for 15 minutes, then rinse and let your face dry.
You can even look for more ideas of homemade facial masks online, for now, navigate to this web link.
C) Oats & Coconut Oil Face Mask
• Uncooked oats – 1/4 cup
• Coconut oil – 1/4 cup
• A drop of Vitamin E oil (optional)
• In a blender, gently crush down uncooked oats.
• Add the coconut oil and vitamin E oil to the oats, and stir properly.
• Spread onto a clean face, using gentle circular motions.
• Allow to sit 8 – 10 minutes, then rinse well.